In summary, even though all of my 7x7 project for Major Studio 1 looks too random, they actually have a big theme in it, which relates to the "7 DEADLY SINS".
- 7x7 Day 1: Infographic "WHY SEVEN?" -- Deadly Sin #1: ENVY
It all started with this one. By the time I realize that I made this infographic out of 'envy' towards other classes that have 5x5 instead of 7x7, that's when I realize that my projects will all be based on this 7 Deadly Sins theme.
- 7x7 Day 2: Object Crafting Of "Mr. Flexible" -- Deadly Sin #2: WRATH
To overcome wrath, I created something that will make people smile once they see it. This led me to craft an object and I named it Mr. Flexible.
- 7x7 Day 3: Stop-Motion Graphics + Narrative Of Mr. Flexible -- Deadly Sin #3: SLOTH
- 7x7 Day 4: Cooking Project - Antiaphrodisiac Foods -- Deadly Sin #4: LUST
For this theme, I cooked a meal which is made of anti-aphrodisiac food ingredients, as a way to overcome lust.
- 7x7 Day 5: Physical Exploration Of An Old Telephone -- Deadly Sin #5: PRIDE
The opposite of Pride is either Humble or Shame. I choose shame and decided to create 'a project that fails', a.k.a the one that didn't finished.
- 7x7 Day 6: Photo Wall Of Astoria Eats - Labor Day Festival -- Deadly Sin #6: GREED
An eating festival screams pretty much one thing: Greed. So after taking photos of mostly all of the foods in Astoria Eats, I decided to make a web-based photo-wall.
- 7x7 Day 7 - Animated Timeline: Being Vegan For A Day -- Deadly Sin #7: GLUTTONY
As a foodie, I find that the most challenging thing I can do to overcome gluttony is by being a vegan for a day.